Student Homestay Application
Welcome to ISCA’s Student Homestay Application.
Follow these steps to arrange Homestay accommodation for Griffith University students:
- Access the Student Portal (by clicking on the button below).
- Register as a New Student.
- Login after receiving email validation code.
- Begin Application.
- Pay $290 Homestay Placement Fee (non-refundable).
- Select your Preferences and Homestay Package Options.
- Provide your Flight Details for Airport Reception/Transfer (if required).
- Choose a Homestay (listings based on your preference selections).
- Pay Invoice to secure your Homestay Accommodation.
- Email sent with Homestay Booking Confirmation and Receipt of Payment (may take up to 48 hours for Homestay confirmation)
- Receive Homestay Profile via email.
Further information can be found here:
- ISCA 18+ Student Code of Conduct
- ISCA Homestay Package Options and Fees
- ISCA Refund Policy
For personal assistance on any of the above steps please email: [email protected]
Find Out More About Our Homestay Services